Drug charges in NC
Whether you are charged with marijuana or something more serious such as cocaine, which is a felony in any amount, visit our office for a free consultation to learn what Witt Law Firm, P.A. can do to protect your future. First time offenders for drug possession often have an opportunity to avoid a criminal conviction via diversion programs.
Don't walk into Court and simply plead guilty without having an experienced attorney review your case as options vary by County. Witt Law represents clients charged in both Union and Mecklenburg Counties and can explain your different options in each county to ensure your understand your rights.
Court options in NC for possession of drugs
- A Drug Education Class in exchange for a dismissal.
- Community Service in exchange for a dismissal.
- Deferred Prosecution.
- The 90-96 Program.
- A trial to contest any stop, arrest, or the identification of illegal substances.
- A plea deal to a lesser charge.
- A motion to expunge any criminal charges.